Cupcake Baking Tips and Cupcake Tips
15 Creative Cupcake Recipes Cupcake Cupcake Baking Tips
Here are some tips cupcake baking tips for baking the perfect cupcakes.
- Preheat the over 10 to 15 minutes prior to baking.
- Always measure out ingredients. Baking cupcakes is an aquired skill, but remember is also a science.
- Fill cupcake tins 2/3rds full. Cupcake recipes do suggest this most of the time. If you want larger cupcakes, be sure to adjust baking time.
- When butter and sugar are mixed together, cream them until they are light and fluffy. This requires time, so keep beating at least 4 or 5 minutes.
- Use the ingredients that the recipes calls for. The best baking tip I can give someone, is never forget the baking powder or baking soda. If you do, this can prevent your cupcakes recipe from rising, and will be dense.
- Always use the flour the recipe calls for. Self rising flour is not the same as unbleached flour. If you do not use self rising when it is called for, your cupcakes will probably still taste fine, but be flat.
- When blending in flour, blend until it is moistened. Over beating can cause the batter to become stiff, and your cupcakes may turn out dry, or dense.
- Use an ice cream scoop to fill your cupcake tins. It is the perfect measurment, and makes the job easier.
- Watch cooking time closely. I always opt for baking one or two less minutes than the recipe calls for to ensure a moist, fluffy cupcake.
- Never open the oven door while baking. This can cause the temeprature to drop, and your cupcakes will sink or bake unevenly.
- If you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean, your cupcakes are finished baking.
- If you do not have cupcake liners, spray or coat your tins with vegetable oil or shortening. Never us butter,it will burn.
- Be sure to cool cupcakes completely before frosting to avoid melting.
- If it is very hot in your kitchen be sure to refridgerate your cupcakes to keep icing firm.
- Clean up as you go along. Not that it makes a difference, but it is so much nicer to frost and decorate your cupcake on an uncluttered table or counter.
Related Creative Cupcake Recipes Links
Cupcake Icing and Cupcake Icing Recipes
Icing types and recipes to compliment your cupcakes.
Creative Cupcake Recipes and Decorating Ideas Fun and creative cupcake recipes and decorating ideas for every occasion. Birthday Parties, Holiday Parties, Wedding and Baby Shower, and kid themed. Free recipe downloads and pics.
Animal Cupcakes. A dog, a cat, a bear, or a turtle cupcake. An animal themed party will be fun. Bake these animal cupcakes for dessert. Lions, tigers and bears, oh my!
Creative Birthday Cupcakes and Recipes to Make Everyone Smile
Ideas for decorating cupcakes. Birthday cupcakes for festive celebrations. Easy to make and pleasing to both the eyes and the palate.
Cupcake Cake Ideas
Cupcake Cake Ideas. Cupcake cake decorating is the latest trend. Cupcakes arranged to resemble cakes.
Cupcake Icing And Cupcake Icing Recipes
Cupcake Icing for decorating Cupcakes. Different cupcake icings work well together.
Creative Halloween Cupcakes, Designs and Ideas Halloween Cupcakes, Halloween cupcake recipes, spooky cupcakes, pumpkins, witches, and other assorted monsters.
Creative Thanksgiving Cupcakes. Thanksgiving themed cupcake recipes and ideas. Creative Thanksgiving Cupcakes. Thanksgiving holiday cupcake recipes to liven up your turkey dinner. Gobble, Gobble.
Cupcakes for Christmas - Recipes Christmas Cupcakes Christmas cupcake recipes. Festive decorated cupcakes for Christmas, including Snowflakes, Santa, reindeer, snowmen, and more.
Valentine Day Cupcakes
Valentine Day cupcakes recipe that is simple, and decorated with your sweetheart in mind. A Valentine Cupcake recipe to say I love you, or show affection for that special Valentine.
St. Patricks Day Cupcakes.
St. Patricks Day's Cupcakes. Irish Day cupcake recipes with decorative ideas, and delicious St. Patrick's Day!
Easter Cupcakes. Bunny cupcakes, Easter cupcake recipes will add to your springtime fun.
Patriotic Cupcakes for the Fourth of July. Flag ever true, red white, and blue. Cupcakes for celebrating the summer months. Fourth of July Cupcakes, Memorial Day Cupcakes, with stars and stripes.
Tell Us Your Favorite Cupcake Recipes. Contribute your own favorite cupcake recipes, get credit and kudos from our community.
Cupcake Decorating Ideas Creative and clever ideas and tips for your cupcake decorating.